Bish Bash Bosh!

Well, it's been a busy busy month since we last spoke,


I have been busy making plans my new beginners ring making course, developing a new website for Gallery 2wo and evolving ideas for my new jewellery range to be launched soon, ooOOooo!!
Plus lots of other exciting things on the horizon for Gallery2wo... indeed.

Over the weekend....

Yesterday I held the pilot beginners ring making class. What a FAB day, a few people were poorly and were a no show but that didn't stop our fun....







Yes I even let boys play too!!



 Kyla working on her  ring..

Courageous indeed, Rahhhh! 

One Courageous happy lady.

If you would like to get involved with some bashing of the pretty metals, details of the courses available at Gallery 2wo will soon be at www.gallery2wo.co.uk ....Keep ya posted.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Six of the weeks Folksy Faves

Folksy back logg!!