Wish Upon a....?

What do you Wish upon?




Just doing a little market research. I'm sure we are all guilty of making the occasional ...

"wish upon a...."

But what I'd LOVE to know is what are these things that encourage you to put your hope in them and to tell it what you most want?

I myself have a weak spot for wishbones and eyelashes.


Please post a comment 

....let me know what your top " wish upon a..." is. those things you see and just can't stop yourself.


Many thanks to you all. Hope your enjoying the sunshine.





Hannah xx



HannahMary Jewellery:

'via Blog this'

Comments

Lorna May said…
I do the eyelash one but also first star i see at night.

{Dab and a dash.}
Jon said…
I'm lucky, i make my wishes on your eyelashes :) x

Popular posts from this blog

Six of the weeks Folksy Faves

Folksy back logg!!